4.6 What Makes up an HTTP Request
- Body: Renderred in the browser. Core data that come back from the server. May be JSON.
- Response: A complex object.
- Status Code: tells how the request went.
- Body: repeated. Since it is important, the module decides to make it a standalone argument.
- Headers: protocols. (
talk about them later)
sent from Google
- Request: info about the request that has been made.
send by us. When we specify
json: true, the info is added.
- Error on the Google Server.
- System error.
null means no error occurred.
Add Lat & Lng